What's new
Elemental RSPS - Best Runescape Private Server 2022

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some suggestions

maurice

Administrator
Dear players,

I'm very happy to see elemental RSPS is back!
Maybe it will be great to add some things to it.
I've made a list with things which maybe cool.
Just let me know what you think of each suggestion.

1. Ruby donator zone
2. Event zone; where some npcs can be killed for points which you can spend in the event store which offers each Month/week other items
3. Donator only npcs? Like we have now only frosts dragons teleport.
4. Some bosses which needs some items to make it kill able like skotizo in osrs.
5. Good working multi boss like wyrm but then working :p
6. Not sure if someones gonna like this one but i tought adding some custom cosmetic items? (no trash ofc)

Please let me know what you think!

Greetz Maurice <3

Elevate

Manager
i +1 and love the idea of majority of these
hopefully they get put into play or nando likes the idea ect - hopefully you can bring cosmetic customs back in cause i enjoyed the minigun and a lot more stuff you done :) +1 +1 +1 this post- make these happen

maurice

Administrator
i +1 and love the idea of majority of these
hopefully they get put into play or nando likes the idea ect - hopefully you can bring cosmetic customs back in cause i enjoyed the minigun and a lot more stuff you done :) +1 +1 +1 this post- make these happen
Thanks mate :)

Gimi

#1 Skiller
+1 sick sick but when it comes to custom items gotta be good cause a lot of people take custom items too far and it just becomes trashy