What's new
Elemental RSPS - Best Runescape Private Server 2022

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

02-04-2020 - Some minor QOL/Fixes and updates

Nandox

Owner
Staff member
Hello guys,

I've done quite alot of work and i am taking a evening off hahah

-Updated a part of the client no one really sees regarding interface loading even though you don't really notice anything it was a good QOL update. If you expierencing any troubles clicking buttons or using interfaces let me know asap.
-Update prayer and fixed it, your prayer would not go down at 0 before and the toggle option worked on 0 this is now fixed:
[/CENTER]
-Fixed a pathing issue which was not checking npc size while fighting them as result u could stand in them and attack them etc:[
on the left is the old pathfinding on the right the new
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/f3d504879bde951de3f880e9c68e3aa3.gif
Please note that there could be npcs still walking in to you. My previous attempt to re-do the pathfinding failed and my hotfix was setting all npc size to 1 tile, i am not able to restore every npc size seperatly, if you see the npcs walking in to you/weird distanced like before please post the names of them in a topic.
-Found some more sound ids i added to the client.
-Started a knowledge base on the forums.
-Highered the combat exp since ive seen new players complaining.
-New prices for donator ranks:

Bronze $20
Silver $50
Gold $100
Platinum $150
Diamond $300
Ruby $500

F-ixed the gambling system buttons should work again.
-Upgraded the well of goodwill filling it will now activate different stages of money and else just drain down:
All stages grand 1,5x lotalty points:
Stage one - 30% Bonus XP - 250m
Stage Two - 2x Slayer points - 500m
Stage Three - 2x Blood money in pvp areas - 750m
Stage Four - 2x Vote points from claiming scroll - 1000m
Stage Five - 2X Boss Points & 2x exp - 1250m

That's most of it for now,
Have A Great Day!

Sincerly,

Nandox[/CENTER]​

Last edited: