What's new
Elemental RSPS - Best Runescape Private Server 2022

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion and Bug Mega Thread

Krv Shader

Ruby Donator
Going to be going through as much as I can and adding to this list for some time to help flesh out the server more, and do what I think will help keep a returning player base.

1. Add pool of rejuvenation to home and/or let surgeon general heal all players as opposed to just donors.

2. Add banker at mage bank.

3. Add skill guides (like on runescape where it tells you unlocks at what level) and remove the teleport from the skill. The one click tele to skilling area is nice, but seems redundant since we already have a tele via mage tab.

4. Change NPC names to fit their purpose (Sir Prysin to Donor Shop)

5. Graceful fashionscape?

6. Demonic Gorillas and zenyte jewelry

7. Monkey Madness quest with d scim reward (so ironman have easier access to it. BIS until whip)

8. Make NPC's drop the proper bones (some don't have any drops at all)

9. Fix feather sprite

10. Amethyst

11. *bug* Getting badly burnt at KBD with DFS, Antifire pots, and Pray Mage

12. *bug* At blue dragons, other monsters can attack you while you're fighting dragons, and change aggro

13. *bug* Monster will get hit to 0 hp, but still be alive and need to recieve 1 more damge

14. Can't move placeholders inside of bank to organize

15. Sometimes "buy x" will give a random amount on the first attempt, second attempt it will buy 500 of the item

16. *typo* When you catch a raw bass, the update says "You catch a raw bas."

17. Monsters ignore world boundaries. Monsters noclip

18. NPC's hit thru prayers. *bosses ass-rape you hella hard*

19. NPC ability to deal damage seems high. Stats higher than normal? *I might just be a fucking noob*

20. Add "1, 5 , 10, x, all" options to bank for quick withdrawal/deposit

21. Lots of spots on zulrah island where you can't attack. Makes it a pain to get a kill

22. Cant hit the 2 rear small whirlpools at Kraken from the bridge.

23. When you use the portal to leave RFD quest, it teles you to old spot in Edgeville. Same upon death

24. Add Surge spells and wrath runes

Will be adding more as I find them and removing as they get corrected/added

Last edited:

Krv Shader

Ruby Donator
Thats not a bug, when using super anti fire u wont get hit by dragonfire :)
You shouldn't be getting badly burnt, and if you're doubling up with DFS and antfire, you shouldn't be affected. Especially if you triple up with mage pray, DFS and antifire.

maurice

Administrator
You shouldn't be getting badly burnt, and if you're doubling up with DFS and antfire, you shouldn't be affected. Especially if you triple up with mage pray, DFS and antifire.
Well prayers doenst work also how most ppl want them. Its not an osrs copy :)